Our regular Sunday services are held at Melaleuca Lodge Motel, 10 Brunt Rd, Beaconsfield, 3807, next to Doppio Zero
Where are we?
We are currently meeting at Melaleuca Lodge for our regular 10am Sunday Services until our stage 1 building project is completed
Through the week we meet at 104 Tivendale Rd, Officer.
Our vision is to be the place where you
CONNECT, GROW and SERVE
the Lord Jesus Christ.
Proposed 190-seat auditorium and car-park due 2024
New Life Presbyterian Church exists to
reach every home in our community and beyond with the new life of Christ.
We value the good news:
- that Jesus Christ died for sins and was raised from the dead and that turning away from sin and believing in Him brings new life.
- We are committed to declaring this good news regularly at church and spreading it in our community, our suburbs, our country and the world.
- In loving God and loving others, the gospel is our top priority.
We value the Bible:
- It is God’s inspired word.
- We are committed to teaching it faithfully and systematically, in a clear and relevant way.
- This enables us to know God better and thus transform our minds and change our hearts.
We value the worship of God:
- We seek to magnify God, not ourselves, by responding in thanks to God’s kindness shown in Jesus Christ.
- At church we express this with songs of praise using contemporary music, meaningful lyrics and involving the whole congregation
- Outside church we express this with obedient living 24/7.
We value prayer:
- Talking to God is central to who we are as God’s people.
- It is our regular practice to pray together as a church, in small groups and personally.
- Prayer is the proper expression of dependence on God and faith in Jesus Christ.
We value serving God:
- joyfully, sacrificially and humbly.
- It is born out of love, gratitude and compassion.
- We are committed to serving our community outside the church and serving in ministries within the church and wider denomination.
We value people of all ages and walks of life.
- During the bible talk in our Sunday morning church service we provide a creche for pre-schoolers and age appropriate teaching for primary aged children.
- Throughout the week we provide Growth Groups for people of all stages in life.
- We are committed to creating a safe church environment. Our ‘Safe Church’ policy ensures that the protection of children and the vulnerable is all-important and abuse or the potential for abuse will not be tolerated.
We value the community of believers:
- We are committed to meeting together regularly.
- We do this to encourage one another in the faith.
- We seek to love and care for one another and forgive each other
“I have come that you may have life and have it to the full”
Get a taste of Dave’s preaching and how we run our services here on facebook
Meet the Team
Dave, our church planter, has ministered to university students for over 20 years. He’s been married to Jan for 30 years! He has a questionable sense of humour, a love for non-participatory sport and an addiction to good coffee.
Daniel is an accountant and married to Mary. Their current count of children is four. Enough said about feeling elderly. Sab is a local GP, married to Jess and only one behind Daniel on the children count.
Caitlyn BrammarOffice and Service Manager
Caitlyn works 1 day a week supporting the church in administration and helping to ensure our Sunday services run smoothly.
Amy ForwardKids Ministry Team Leader
Amy is helping guide the children of our church in the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ through our Sunday service kids program.
Jan MartinPlaygroup Coordinator
Jan is passionate about ministry to women and children. She facilitates our weekly Tuesday morning playgroup. Having grown up on a farm herself, Jan likes to create a mini-farm environment for the kids to enjoy.
Geoff GraceBoard Chairman
Geoff has worked in the local area as a Christian school leader for over 20 years. He hopes his experience will help in the planning of our church community from a property and finance perspective.
John Van Wyk and Pastoral Care Team Leaders
Members dedicated to providing love and practical care for people in difficult and life changing situations.
Daniel HarveyProperty Manager
Having worked in construction and security, Daniel is the man for the job of looking after the property.