New Life in Jesus Christ
– demonstrated by turning away from sin and relying on Jesus Christ as Lord.
The worship of God
– to magnify God, not ourselves, by obedient living 24/7. This is our thankful response to God’s kindness shown to us in Jesus Christ.
Teaching the bible
– in a systematic, clear, engaging and relevant manner so that it is accessible to everyday people.
– needed by all people because we are all sinners and cannot earn a place in heaven by being good.
– trusting in or relying upon the Lord Jesus Christ and the work he did in dying for us, rather than trusting in mankind and depending on ourselves.
– depending on Him for all things because without Christ we can do nothing (John 15:5).
Singing in church
– involving the whole gathered people rather than a performance on stage. Praising God with joy using contemporary music and meaningful lyrics.
– the regular gathering of God’s people to worship Him, encourage each other and shine the light of the gospel for others to see.
– providing an appropriate Kid’s Church teaching during the adult teaching time plus a crèche.
– the protection of children and the vulnerable is all-important and no abuse is tolerated.
– as a form of church government that appoints a team of elders to lead and encourages every member to exercise their gifts.
Looking for a church to call home?
GET IN TOUCH