God calls us to love our neighbours in a real and genuine way. We want to love our community in such a way that they hear about the new life that Jesus offers, and will aim to:
- Encourage each member to be active in at least one community group (e.g. sporting club, cultural interest group or community service) and to build genuine relationships with neighbours and work colleagues.
- Provide ‘Community BBQs’ in the council parks around the new housing estates in Officer..
- Offer a 6-8 week, Marriage Enrichment course to the community, perhaps twice annually.
- Establish a Community Garden at the Tivendale Rd property.
- Support like-minded churches as they serve the community. So far, these include Follow Baptist church in their community meals ministry in Pakenham.